- Terms and Conditions
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
konica Minolta Bizhub C360 colour photocopier
The Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 is one of the most popular colour machines in kenya due to its reliability and amazing graphics. Its trusted and used by many in big and small business and offices throughout the country.
- ✔ Color: Black, White and colour
- ✔ Copy Print Speed Black & White: 36 ppm
- ✔ Copy Print Speed Colour: 36 ppm
- ✔ Copying Resolution: 1200×1200 dpi
- ✔ Interface: USB and network
- ✔ Magnification Zoom: 25 – 200%
- ✔ Media Sizes: A3, A4, B-Oficio, B5, Executive, Foolscap, Legal, Letter, M-Oficio, Oficio
The Bizhub C360 has other siblings in the same series with lower speed and lower cost. These are the Bizhub C220 and Bizhub C280. They all share the same high quality workmanship and amazing graphics.
Latest printer and scanner driver can be downloaded from the Konica Minolta website
You can also check out our analysis of the best photocopiers in Kenya
How to setup scan to folder
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Warranty is offered for 6 months from the date of signing this agreement.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by rough handling including dropping or those caused by transportation
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse of products including overusing the machine beyond the recommended monthly duty cycle. Customer is advised to ask our staff or research online the recommended monthly duty cycle of the machine purchased
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by was use of accessories not intended for use with the product including wrong toner cartridges and spares.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by short-circuits caused by electric black-outs/brownouts
- Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been opened, modified or repaired by unauthorized personnel, unauthorized spare parts fixed or if the products serial number has been removed, erased, defaced or altered
Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been exposed to moisture, dampness, extreme heat or dust.
Clients are advised to call us in case of an issue requiring our attention during the warranty period and allow us to schedule a technician.
We strongly recommend fixing a voltage stabilizer (FRIDGE GUARD) with your machine of appropriate watts in order to protect the machine’s electronic parts in case of any possible voltage fluctuation.