HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Printer – White
- Terms and Conditions
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Hp laserjet pro mfp m130a price in kenya
Hp laserjet pro mfp m130a is fast gaining traction as one of the most popular black and white printers in kenya. HP pro series are a line of printers that cater for small workgroups within the corporate market. Print quality is crisp and clear
This printer has a starter toner with a capacity of around 700 pages. However, its replacement toner , HP 17A ( CF 217A) has a capacity of upto 1,600 pages
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw: Specifications
- A4 mono multi-function laser printer with 600dpi resolution
- 600 dpi colour scanner
- paper input tray – 150 sheets A4
- paper output tray – 100 sheets
- connectivity – USB, Ethernet, Wifi
- dimensions – 230x383x260mm, 7.6kg
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw
- Introductory HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge ~700 pages
- HP LaserJet Imaging Drum ~12,000 pages
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Getting started guide
- Set up poster
- Support flyer
- Warranty documents (CN, Indo, AU, Mex, BR, AG)
- Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
- Errata declaration (some countries)
Get user guides and further documentation from HP Site
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Warranty is offered for 6 months from the date of signing this agreement.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by rough handling including dropping or those caused by transportation
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse of products including overusing the machine beyond the recommended monthly duty cycle. Customer is advised to ask our staff or research online the recommended monthly duty cycle of the machine purchased
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by was use of accessories not intended for use with the product including wrong toner cartridges and spares.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by short-circuits caused by electric black-outs/brownouts
- Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been opened, modified or repaired by unauthorized personnel, unauthorized spare parts fixed or if the products serial number has been removed, erased, defaced or altered
Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been exposed to moisture, dampness, extreme heat or dust.
Clients are advised to call us in case of an issue requiring our attention during the warranty period and allow us to schedule a technician.
We strongly recommend fixing a voltage stabilizer (FRIDGE GUARD) with your machine of appropriate watts in order to protect the machine’s electronic parts in case of any possible voltage fluctuation.