- Terms and Conditions
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a Printer price in Kenya
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a Printer – White is similar in most respects to HP laserjet Pro MFP 130nw printer. But the 2 have 2 basic differences. HP laserjet Pro MFP 130nw printer has networking port is built-in ethernet and WIFI capabilities. It also processes mobile printing capability
Supplies: CF217A HP 17A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (1,600 pages
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a Features
- 600 dpi color scanner
- paper input tray – 150 sheets A4
- paper output tray – 100 sheets
- connectivity – USB
- dimensions – 230x383x260mm, 7.6kg
- Product number: G3Q57A
- Monthly duty cycle: 10,000 pages A4
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a printer
- Introductory HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge ~700 pages
- HP LaserJet Imaging Drum ~12,000 pages
- Power cord
Get user guides and further documentation from HP Site
You can also check out our A3/A4 refurbished photocopiers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Warranty is offered for 6 months from the date of signing this agreement.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by rough handling including dropping or those caused by transportation
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse of products including overusing the machine beyond the recommended monthly duty cycle. Customer is advised to ask our staff or research online the recommended monthly duty cycle of the machine purchased
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by was use of accessories not intended for use with the product including wrong toner cartridges and spares.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by short-circuits caused by electric black-outs/brownouts
- Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been opened, modified or repaired by unauthorized personnel, unauthorized spare parts fixed or if the products serial number has been removed, erased, defaced or altered
Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been exposed to moisture, dampness, extreme heat or dust.
Clients are advised to call us in case of an issue requiring our attention during the warranty period and allow us to schedule a technician.
We strongly recommend fixing a voltage stabilizer (FRIDGE GUARD) with your machine of appropriate watts in order to protect the machine’s electronic parts in case of any possible voltage fluctuation.