Ricoh MP C2003 photocopier Kenya
Offer Ends In:
- Terms and Conditions
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Ricoh MP C2003 photocopier kenya is the latest entrant to the Ricoh colour photocopier scene in Kenya. Smart, modern and stylish, this printer is guaranteed to produce amazing colour prints for your office or business usage
-A3/A4 Maximum paper size
-20 pages/minute print/copying speed
-1200×1200 dots/inch printing resolution
-Scan to email, scan to folder and scan to network
-9″ touch screen display
-Weight 80 Kgs
Mordern and stylish touch screen panel is the hallmark of Ricoh MP C2003 photocopier
Download printer and scanner drivers here.
Ricoh MP C2003 photocopier supports a wide range of operating systems from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and also Mac OS X 10.12 to Mac OS X 10.15
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Warranty is offered for 6 months from the date of signing this agreement.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by rough handling including dropping or those caused by transportation
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse of products including overusing the machine beyond the recommended monthly duty cycle. Customer is advised to ask our staff or research online the recommended monthly duty cycle of the machine purchased
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by was use of accessories not intended for use with the product including wrong toner cartridges and spares.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by short-circuits caused by electric black-outs/brownouts
- Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been opened, modified or repaired by unauthorized personnel, unauthorized spare parts fixed or if the products serial number has been removed, erased, defaced or altered
Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been exposed to moisture, dampness, extreme heat or dust.
Clients are advised to call us in case of an issue requiring our attention during the warranty period and allow us to schedule a technician.
We strongly recommend fixing a voltage stabilizer (FRIDGE GUARD) with your machine of appropriate watts in order to protect the machine’s electronic parts in case of any possible voltage fluctuation.