- Terms and Conditions
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ricoh MP 4001 photocopier
- Speed 40ppm B&W
- Automatic Duplex
- Paper handling – paper size up to A3
- Finishing options: Booklet maker, Hole puncher, Sorter, Stapler
- First copy speed (B&W) 4.1 seconds
- Memory Standard: 768MB + 40GB Hard Disk Drive
- Resolution 600 dpi
- Warm-up time 13 seconds
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 670x677x910mm
- Weight Less than 97kg
- Power consumption Energy saver mode: 99.6W
- Paper input capacity Standard: 2×550-sheet paper trays, 1×100-sheet bypass tray
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Warranty is offered for 6 months from the date of signing this agreement.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by rough handling including dropping or those caused by transportation
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse of products including overusing the machine beyond the recommended monthly duty cycle. Customer is advised to ask our staff or research online the recommended monthly duty cycle of the machine purchased
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by was use of accessories not intended for use with the product including wrong toner cartridges and spares.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by short-circuits caused by electric black-outs/brownouts
- Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been opened, modified or repaired by unauthorized personnel, unauthorized spare parts fixed or if the products serial number has been removed, erased, defaced or altered
Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been exposed to moisture, dampness, extreme heat or dust.
Clients are advised to call us in case of an issue requiring our attention during the warranty period and allow us to schedule a technician.
We strongly recommend fixing a voltage stabilizer (FRIDGE GUARD) with your machine of appropriate watts in order to protect the machine’s electronic parts in case of any possible voltage fluctuation.