- Terms and Conditions
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ricoh MP 2851 Digital Black & White Photocopier
The Ricoh MP 2851 photocopier can print, copy, colour scan, fax, distribute and finish. And these all-in-one products do it fast with up to 28 pages per minute. Business efficiency is increased and user-friendliness improved with Ricoh’s new App2Me software platform. Personalise your interaction with the MFP by using downloadable Widgets. Doing everything with one device and saving time and costs have never been so easy.
- Productive: 28 to 50 pages per minute.
- Efficient: applications for personalised settings.
- Time-saving: (colour) scan and distribute in a single step.
- Professional: finishers, Super G3/IP fax, IPDS/Postscript®3™ options.
- Secure and flexible: data protection and handling of various media types.
- Model: MP 2851
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Warranty is offered for 6 months from the date of signing this agreement.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by rough handling including dropping or those caused by transportation
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse of products including overusing the machine beyond the recommended monthly duty cycle. Customer is advised to ask our staff or research online the recommended monthly duty cycle of the machine purchased
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by was use of accessories not intended for use with the product including wrong toner cartridges and spares.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by short-circuits caused by electric black-outs/brownouts
- Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been opened, modified or repaired by unauthorized personnel, unauthorized spare parts fixed or if the products serial number has been removed, erased, defaced or altered
Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been exposed to moisture, dampness, extreme heat or dust.
Clients are advised to call us in case of an issue requiring our attention during the warranty period and allow us to schedule a technician.
We strongly recommend fixing a voltage stabilizer (FRIDGE GUARD) with your machine of appropriate watts in order to protect the machine’s electronic parts in case of any possible voltage fluctuation.