- Terms and Conditions
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Kyocera Mita TK 675 toner
For use in
|Kyocera KM 2540 / 2560 / 3040 / 3060 photocopier|
Kyocera TK-675 toner is manufactured using the best toner powder to ensure excellent sustained performance for your laser printer. With productivity in mind, this toner makes upto 20,000 copies at 6% coverage, reducing your total cost per page to a minimum.
The main photocopier sold in Kenya that uses this toner is the popular Kyocera KM 2560 photocopier.
Kyocera TK-675 toner prints clean, crisp , professional quality texts and graphics for heavy workloads in busy offices.
|Product Code||TK 675|
|Manufacturer part no.||TK-675|
|Duty cycle||20,000 copies at 6% coverage|
Kyocera TK 675 toner is a quality product manufactured by Kyocera Corporation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Warranty is offered for 6 months from the date of signing this agreement.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by rough handling including dropping or those caused by transportation
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse of products including overusing the machine beyond the recommended monthly duty cycle. Customer is advised to ask our staff or research online the recommended monthly duty cycle of the machine purchased
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by was use of accessories not intended for use with the product including wrong toner cartridges and spares.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by short-circuits caused by electric black-outs/brownouts
- Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been opened, modified or repaired by unauthorized personnel, unauthorized spare parts fixed or if the products serial number has been removed, erased, defaced or altered
Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been exposed to moisture, dampness, extreme heat or dust.
Clients are advised to call us in case of an issue requiring our attention during the warranty period and allow us to schedule a technician.
We strongly recommend fixing a voltage stabilizer (FRIDGE GUARD) with your machine of appropriate watts in order to protect the machine’s electronic parts in case of any possible voltage fluctuation.