- Terms and Conditions
- Reviews (1)
Kyocera FS 1135 printer Kenya
With a speed of 35 pages/minute, the Kyocera FS 1135 printer is a black and white compact machine with print, copy, and color scan features. Its also a network printer and duplex as a standard feature.
-Functions : Standard Network Print, Scan, Copy and Fax/Network Fax
-Speed :37 PPM
-Max Monthly Duty Cycle : 20,000 Pages Per Month
-Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
-Standard Paper Supply : 250 Sheet Drawer; 50 Sheet Multipurpose Tray
-Max Paper Size : 8.5″ x 14″
-Max Paper Weight : Drawers 32 lb. Bond; MPT 120 lb. Index
-Original Size : 8.5″ x 14″
-Duplexing : Standard
-Network Connectivity : Standard 10/100Base-TX
-PDL : PRESCRIBE.PCL6, (PCL5e, PCLXL) KPDL3, PDF1.5, XPS, Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24E, EPSON LQ850, DIABLO 630
Kyocera fs 1135 printer uses TK-1140 toner that makes over 7,000 prints at 5% coverage. This makes it an economical printer for small and medium print requirements.
Printer drivers can be downloaded directly from the kyocera website here. KX or universal drivers work perfectly
This printer supports scan to folder and scan to email. It also supports twain scanning driver which is installed with conjuction with a scanning application e.g foxit reader
How to make copies
Simply press the green Start key to make copies after loading the original in either the document feeder or glass. You can also fine tune the copy settings by changing the paper size, adjusting the density,etc
Checking the counter
-Press the System Menu/Counter key on the main unit operation panel.
-In the Sys. Menu/Count. menu, press the up or down key to select [Counter], and then press the OK key
-Press the up or down key to select [Printed Pages] or[Scanned Pages], and then press the OK key.
-If you select [Printed Pages], select [by Function] or [byPaper Size] in the next screen, and then press the OK key
-Press the left or right key to check the count
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Warranty is offered for 6 months from the date of signing this agreement.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by rough handling including dropping or those caused by transportation
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse of products including overusing the machine beyond the recommended monthly duty cycle. Customer is advised to ask our staff or research online the recommended monthly duty cycle of the machine purchased
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by was use of accessories not intended for use with the product including wrong toner cartridges and spares.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by short-circuits caused by electric black-outs/brownouts
- Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been opened, modified or repaired by unauthorized personnel, unauthorized spare parts fixed or if the products serial number has been removed, erased, defaced or altered
Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been exposed to moisture, dampness, extreme heat or dust.
Clients are advised to call us in case of an issue requiring our attention during the warranty period and allow us to schedule a technician.
We strongly recommend fixing a voltage stabilizer (FRIDGE GUARD) with your machine of appropriate watts in order to protect the machine’s electronic parts in case of any possible voltage fluctuation.