Kyocera Ecosys M2640idw printer
- Terms and Conditions
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Kyocera Ecosys M2640idw printer is a high speed, A4 black and white printer suitable for small to medium workgroups. Its a successor of the popular Kyocera Ecosys M2040dn printer in Kenya
Kyocera Ecosys M2640idw printer has many features geared towards increased productivity in the office or business. With a speed of up to 40 pages/minute, you can be assured of quick and efficient printing or photocopying of your documents.
Kyocera Ecosys M2640idw printer can be used with all current Windows operating systems as well as MAC OS version 10.5 or higher.
The printer uses Kyocera TK-1170 toner with a yield of 7,200 pages in accordance with the ISO/IEC 19752 Microfine toner. The capacity of the starter toner it comes with when new is 3,600 pages
Scan-to-e-mail (SMTP), Scan-to-FTP (FTP over SSL), Scan-to-SMBv3, Scan to USB Host, TWAIN scan (USB, network), WSD (WIA) scan (USB, network)
- Print, copy, colour scan
- Upto 40 pages/minute A4
- Duplex (Back to back printing/copying)
- Document processor
- Toner : TK-1170 toner. Yield 7,200 pages
- Maximum original size A4/Legal
- 1 Year warranty
- 4.3″ Touch screen
For more detailed specs, check the Kyocera website product page
You can also check more Kyocera photocopiers and printers in our category page
Check this video for 360 degree view
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Warranty is offered for 6 months from the date of signing this agreement.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by rough handling including dropping or those caused by transportation
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse of products including overusing the machine beyond the recommended monthly duty cycle. Customer is advised to ask our staff or research online the recommended monthly duty cycle of the machine purchased
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by was use of accessories not intended for use with the product including wrong toner cartridges and spares.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by short-circuits caused by electric black-outs/brownouts
- Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been opened, modified or repaired by unauthorized personnel, unauthorized spare parts fixed or if the products serial number has been removed, erased, defaced or altered
Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been exposed to moisture, dampness, extreme heat or dust.
Clients are advised to call us in case of an issue requiring our attention during the warranty period and allow us to schedule a technician.
We strongly recommend fixing a voltage stabilizer (FRIDGE GUARD) with your machine of appropriate watts in order to protect the machine’s electronic parts in case of any possible voltage fluctuation.