- Terms and Conditions
- Reviews (0)
konica minolta bizhub c224e price in kenya
Konica Minolta Bizhub C224e is a successor of Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 photocopier. This revamped model features a complete visual makeover to give it a refreshing new look. The speed remains the same at 22 copies/minute, also still has Print, Copy and scan functionalities.
konica Minolta Bizhub C224e photocopier also features an enhanced multi-touch user interface with the optional dual scanning handling upto 160 originals per minute
- Printer, copier and scanner
- Speed of 22 copies/minute
- 3650 sheets paper capacity
- Downloadable apps
- Economical to use
- Onscreen paper, toner and energy usage indicator
- Large 9″ colour display
konica Minolta Bizhub C224e Consumables
konica minolta bizhub c224e photocopier uses TN 321 toners, Black, Magenta, Yellow and Cyan with the below capacities.
- Black – Upto 27,000 pages
- Yellow – Upto 25,000 pages
- Cyan – Upto 25,000 pages
- Magenta – Upto 25,000 pages
konica Minolta Bizhub C224e Installation
Installation of both printer and scanner drivers is a breeze from the official Konica Minolta Downloads site
Buy from us today and enjoy extended warranty upto 9 months, longer than most vendors currently in Kenya.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Warranty is offered for 6 months from the date of signing this agreement.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by rough handling including dropping or those caused by transportation
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse of products including overusing the machine beyond the recommended monthly duty cycle. Customer is advised to ask our staff or research online the recommended monthly duty cycle of the machine purchased
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by was use of accessories not intended for use with the product including wrong toner cartridges and spares.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by short-circuits caused by electric black-outs/brownouts
- Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been opened, modified or repaired by unauthorized personnel, unauthorized spare parts fixed or if the products serial number has been removed, erased, defaced or altered
Warranty is not enforceable if the machine has been exposed to moisture, dampness, extreme heat or dust.
Clients are advised to call us in case of an issue requiring our attention during the warranty period and allow us to schedule a technician.
We strongly recommend fixing a voltage stabilizer (FRIDGE GUARD) with your machine of appropriate watts in order to protect the machine’s electronic parts in case of any possible voltage fluctuation.