Easy, efficient and affordable shopping – high-quality HP LaserJet Pro 200 M 251n toner
The HP LaserJet Pro 200 M 251n prints all desired content quickly and efficiently, both in black and of course in color. Thanks to modern technology, up to 14 pages in a minute are not a big challenge. The HP LaserJet Pro 200 M 251n laser printer also knows how to impress in terms of looks. Its modern and elegant design appeals at first glance, and at the same time the device takes up little space at the workplace thanks to its compact dimensions. If you wish, you can integrate your practical laser printer directly into your network with the appropriate interface and make the entire functionality available to all employees. In addition, the simple, fast connection via USB is ideal for everyday use.
You get original quality by purchasing the following toners:
- Original HP CF210A / 131A Black Toner, 1600 page capacity
- Original HP CF210X / 131X Black Toner, 2400 page capacity
- Original HP CF211A / 131A toner cyan, capacity of 1800 pages
- Original HP CF213A / 131A Magenta Toner, 1800 page capacity
- Original HP CF212A / 131A Yellow Toner, 1800 page capacity
Instructions: Change the HP LaserJet Pro 200 color M 251 n toner
Change the used HP LaserJet Pro 200 color M 251 n toner particularly safely and very quickly with the help of our following instructions here at FairToner:
- Since four toner cartridges in the colors magenta, yellow, cyan and black are used with this laser printer, you can use the display to check which of the four versions requires replacement. Then open the large maintenance flap on the front.
- Behind the maintenance flap you will find the compartment with the inserted toner cartridges, which you can now pull forwards out of the housing.
- Grasp the corresponding toner in the respective color in the middle and lift it up out of the corresponding position.
- Then remove the new toner from the packaging and shake it several times to ensure clean printing results. Also remove the protective covers and the protective film using the tab.
- Now take the toner in your hand and insert it into the toner compartment from above so that the cartridge audibly clicks into place.
- Push the compartment with the toner cartridges into the housing as far as it will go and close the maintenance cover on the front.